Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

PETOM TRY TO WRITE IN ENGLISH...and she made it.

ANOTHER RELAXING JOKE
From brother Zaki Hj Majid

Evening joke from a kampong girl…
This is what happen when you learn english from a dictionary

Dear Mike

I want to cut connection us. I have think this very cook cook. I know I clap one hand only. Correctly I have seen you and she walk walk together at town with eyes myself.

You grab hand she . You always ask for apology back back. I don’t trust you again.. You are really crocodile land.

My friend speak you play wood three. First first I think my friend lie me. But now I know you correct correct play wood three. So I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct because you love she very high from me

So I cut this connection to go far from here. I don’t want you play play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don’t want banana to fruit two times

Save road.
Petom.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan