Sabtu, 5 Jun 2010

GAMPANG PUNYA YAHUDI..........




GAMPANG PUNYA YAHUDI………….
Turks mourn activists killed in raid
By Norman Hermant in Istanbul
Posted 1 hour 9 minutes ago
More funerals have been held for activists in Turkey after this week's deadly raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla.

The latest funeral was a chance for mourners to vent their rage at Israel.
The crowd was well into the thousands.

Murat Akinan was at the funeral and was one of the hundreds of activists on the largest ship in the convoy.

"When I heard the shootings the first thing I did was I walked one floor down to see if my daughter was okay," he said.
"I saw her there. She was alright."

His 18-year-old daughter Saliha had pestered and pestered her father to let her join the convoy because she was upset over Israeli policy in Gaza.

Mr Akinan eventually relented.

"I registered my daughter's name as well thinking that this was just a sea journey and it would be safe," he said. But it was not safe. Before long the bloody bodies of the wounded were being brought below decks.

Saliha says it is an image she will never forget.

"I just saw how cruel Israeli soldiers can be and I also saw they were afraid," she said.

Like many Turks, Saliha has grown increasingly frustrated by Israel's refusal to lift the Gaza blockade.

Minds like hers will have to be won over if relations between Israel and its Middle Eastern neighbours can ever be even close to normal in the future.
Saliha says for her that chance is gone forever.

"Now of course I am very angry with them because of what they have done to us. All I feel about them now is rage," she said.

Her father says even knowing what he knows now, if another convoy departed to deliver humanitarian aid he would be on it.

"If they organised another ship, even though we have lost nine martyrs, to this end I would happily join them again," he said.

It is a safe bet many of those at the cemetery watching as the activist mourned today was buried feel the same way.

Gemasindah……………

Sangat kagum akan semangat Murat Akinan & anaknya Saliha yang bertekad untuk menyertai lagi Rombongan Kemanusiaan Membantu Rakyat Palestin….

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan